Have you ever experienced a Blue screen error (BSOD)? It might be one of the most frustrating things when you’re trying to get something on your system. In this article, we are going to take a look at what causes these Bluescreen errors and how to troubleshoot Bluescreen errors and help you fix them quickly by following the simple and easy steps.
What is a BSOD?
Bluescreen error of death (BSOD) is caused due to drivers or corrupted windows it might be with the hardware and it is indicated with the stop code or error code, and it may be an issue with the malware or conflicts with some other drivers or software a Blue screen error blunder is of many hassles that could arise when Windows encounters the blunders of vital devices there are a few errors that could be caused by many issues including incompatibility hardware, corrupted drivers, or software.
When a Blue screen error occurs on your computer Windows will restart automatically in an attempt to fix the problem. or the computer enters recovery mode sometimes moreover, in such cases the bug will re-occur, causing frustration and wasting so much time.
Common Causes Of Blue Screen Errors
There are various factors for Blue screen errors, only a few of which can be fixed relatively easily.
Here are some of the most causes of Bluescreen:
– Outdated or corrupted drivers: Drivers are the software that allows your operating system to communicate with your hardware without any bugs. Over time, drivers may become outdated or corrupted, which can cause Blue screen errors. Driver updates can be found easily on the manufacturer’s website.
– Hardware issues: If your system might experiencing Blue screen errors, it could be due to a bad hardware issue. This could be anything from a faulty RAM module to a defective hard drive or other components. If you feel suspect a hardware issue, you may contact your computer’s manufacturer for a warranty or send it to a repair center to replace the hardware.
– Infected malware: A virus or malware infected can also cause Blue screen errors. If you could suspect that your computer is infected with the virus, you can run a virus scan using your antivirus software. You may also virus scan to remove the infection using an anti-malware program.
– File corruption Windows files: Sometimes, Blue screen errors can be caused by corrupt Windows system files. You can scan the corrupted files by using System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan for and replace any corrupt files.
Note: if you found any integrity violations in the SFC scan results it clearly indicated Windows is corrupted so you can reset the Windows or reinstall the Windows here is a link on how to reinstall the Windows.
Some important lists of Bluescreen errors (BSOD) & Stop Code
Error Critical Process Died, Stop Code 0x000000EF
APC index mismatch, Stop Code 0x00000001
Whea uncorrectable error, Stop Code 0x0000124
page fault in the non-paged area, Stop Code 0x00000050
inaccessible Boot device, Stop Code 0x0000007B
unmountable Boot Volume, Stop Code 0x000000ED
System Thread Exceptions is Not Handled, Stop Code 0x0000007E
Kernal mode Exceptions are not handled, Stop Code 0x0000008E
System service Exception, Stop Code 0x0000003B
Driver Power State Failure, Stop Code 0x0000009F
How to Fix Bluescreen Error (BSOD)
If you’ve to feel new experienced a Blue screen error, you know how much frustrating it can be. But no more worries there are many ways to fix them quickly.
1. Blue screen errors occurred due to hardware or driver issues. Sometimes, if a driver is outdated or corrupted, it can lead to cause Blue screen errors. To fix this Bluescreen error, you can try updating system drivers with the latest one. If that seems doesn’t work, you may consider uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.
2. Reset the BIOS Defaults.
Simply restart the system and Press the F2 key when you see the manufacturer logo it initiates the BIOS menu here is a full guide on how to access the BIOS menu for different manufacturers’ systems.
once you can enter the BIOS menu then look at load defaults or reset BIOS depending on the BIOS interface menu make sure to save & exit after resetting the BIOS settings.
3. Update the windows for your system and check
Updating the latest Windows is the main part of the updates check for Windows updates so may resolve your Bluescreen issue
- Type the setting in the search bar then open it from the main menu or simply press the Windows key + I key to open the settings
- Click on update and security
- Check for Windows updates
Best Suggestion for Blue Screen Errors
1. Keep your computer up to date. Install all the latest updates and drivers for your system this option might help you ensures that your computer is running as smoothly as possible and reduce the chances of errors occurring and other bugs.
2. Run a Scan of your computer regularly for viruses and malware and other infected virus.
3. Avoid unknown downloading pirated software or visiting unprotected websites. These can also lead to malware infections or other problems that could result in Blue screen errors. Safe stick, reputable sites when downloading something onto your computer.
4. Make changes to your system settings. If you are unsure what something happened, don’t change it invalid changing settings can lead to issues of stability or even Blue screen errors. Only some change settings that you can understand and make sure to create a restore point before any changes on your computer, just in case something might be wrong.
5. Check for hardware problems if you’re facing again & again Blue screen errors frequently. Sometimes hardware components can fail and cause these such errors.” If this is the case, you may need to replace failed hardware.
In conclusion, blue screen errors are not something to be taken lightly. They can be caused by a number of different things and if left unchecked, can cause serious harm to your computer system. Fortunately, there are a few easy steps you may take in order to quickly fix these annoying Blue screen errors and back up the data and run again. By following the steps provided in this article, you should be able to diagnose and isolate any blue screen problems that you encounter with relative ease.